Tuesday 7 February 2006

Blogger Entries are Exportable to Multiply

For those of you who loves blogging, and get confused how to track where you wrote your blog entries, there is at least a relieve. But this only applicable if you have blogs in Multiply.com and Blogspot.com.

I just found today that multiply.com has a feature to import blogger entries to multiply.com. I justr tried today, and it works nicely. All you need to do is provide your blogspot ID and of course the password.

After you click submit, multiply.com will retrieve almost all your blog entries from blogspot.com. I noticed that some of my entries in blogspot.com doesn't show up in this step. (maybe I myself forget that I just wrote that small numbers of blogs, while I thought I already wrote muuuch entries than I can remember).

If you feel uncomfortable to show up some entries from blogspot in multiply, you can uncheck those entries as well. But I think this feature is quite useless, since today we can find blogs almost in every corner of cyberworld.

Now, for you who love to stick in multiply.com, you can read my blogspot entries there. You don't have to go to blogspot.com to read my entries. One thing to remember though, it depends on how often I do this import feature in multiply, since I don't go very frequent to multiply.com. So I think you still can go blogspot.com, because between multiply.com and blogspot.com is just one click away in cyberworld.

It's not that far, isn't it?

No comments: