Saturday 23 April 2005

Heavy Reading

Last week I had a conference with my old friends in YMessenger. Somehow one of us talked about blog, and asked if anyone of us already has a blog on the net. I and Achmad Rully already have one. And..the conference member was happily creating their blog after the conference was over :)

My friends already read one of my posting before, and ALL their comments is saying that the posting is indeed a philosophical one.

It is my thought about life. About why human exist in earth, capable of exploring other world, thinking many things.

Anyway, I apologize to them. I know they expecting more lighter posts from me, some joking posts, some entertaining words. I will post them.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Wah, Nung, masih disempatkan ya, mengisi blognya, walaupun wiken panjangnya DRY..hehehehehe..

Simply Baby said...

okay - not that heavy anymore hehe :D